Inflation Survival Guide for sensitive creatives.
Jun 18, 2022
With so many scares and atrocities worldwide, sensitive souls are suffering all the more.
I invite you to use and share my Whole-Life Guide with your clients, friends, and family so they can take steps to prep for the weeks or months ahead.
JUDY'S WHOLE-LIFE GUIDE–
crucial Do's and Don'ts to safeguard your Personal, Fiscal, and Foundational Well-being.
PERSONAL & SOUL LEVEL WELL-BEING
- Attend to both your Body and Soul Health. Know who you are. Be who you are.
- Remember, how you do anything is how you do everything.
- Always be at your best and do your best.
- Study, train, invest in your gifts, and hone your skills.
- Do more of what you love, less of what you don't.
- Keep family and friends close.
- Continue to network with people.
- Work an extra job or "side hustle."
- If you are some of the fortunate few, look around you, and help someone else maintain their dignity; buy their crafts, or hire their willing hands and minds.
- Prepare for continued world unrest and inflationary times now and in the future.
- Pay yourself first. Build up an easy-to-access emergency fund.
- Don't be tempted to add to your debt. Better idea: reduce, then eliminate, debt.
- Now is not the time to add to monthly recurring expenses.
- Indeed this is the time to reduce fixed expenses.
- Don't take your work for granted. Good jobs could get scarce.
- For certain, don't co-sign for anyone for anything. (Ever.)
- For careful investors, there is opportunity. Don't sell off all your stocks.
- Continue to invest in what you understand and believe in.
- Recessions last from a few months on the low side to years.
- Inflationary times spell "Survival Mode" for most people. But, again, if you have the means help someone else. Buy their book or product, eat at their restaurant, buy their bread, take their course, or support their side-hustle.
- People who don't plan ahead will panic or "act out." Violence is the choice of the ignorant.
- Prepare, be vigilant, as though a very tricky wolf is at your door. "If it sounds too good..."
- World Politics and Policies are not "over there." They are in your back garden.
- Policies and Principles matter. Honor your values and where you stand.
- Learn more, and broaden your view toward understanding rather than reaction.
- Inform your Vote and be sure to Vote.
Thank you for reading and sharing.